Spotify has revealed the foremost listened to songs, artists, and albums of 2020 within the newest Spotify Wrapped. also as releasing the listening stats of its individual users, Spotify has also rounded up the very best 50 most listened to songs overall during a playlist which can be found below.
But before finding out what the rest of the earth has been listening of , determine the thanks to discover what you’ve been listening of on Spotify in 2020 with Spotify Wrapped.
- 1 How to see your Spotify Wrapped
- 2 To see your Spotify Wrapped Year in Review, head to 2020.byspotify.com and sign up .
- 3 How to see your Spotify Wrapped slideshow
- 4 Spotify 2020 Top Songs Playlist
- 5 Listen to the very best tracks of 2020 Spotify playlist below.
How to see your Spotify Wrapped
To see your Spotify Wrapped Year in Review, head to 2020.byspotify.com and sign up .
This is where you’ll be able to see a playlist of your top songs, a playlist of missed hits (the top songs from 2020 that Spotify thinks you’ll be wanting to concentrate to), and a dig deeper playlist (allowing you to dig deeper into variety of your top artists of 2020 with a mix of talk and music).
How to see your Spotify Wrapped slideshow
But to determine the Spotify Wrapped slideshow complete with stats, open the Spotify app on your phone and sign up . Near the very best of the app should be a 2020 Wrapped banner—if it is not there, you’ll need to update your app.
From there, the Spotify Wrapped slideshow will show you ways many artists and genres you’ve listened to over the past year. it’ll reveal your top artist, top song, and therefore the way repeatedly you listened thereto , also as your other top songs, top podcasts and minutes listened, and your most listened decade.
Spotify 2020 Top Songs Playlist
As well as revealing your top songs and artists, Spotify has rounded up the foremost listened to music around the world in 2020.
The most-streamed artist of 2020 was Bad Bunny, while the very best song was “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd. the very best playlists for self-care were Confidence Boost, Your Favorite Coffeehouse, Songs to Sing within the Shower, and Just Smile, and thus the last decade we threw back to the foremost was the 1980s.
The songs that soundtracked the movement were “This is America” by Childish Gambino, “I Need You To (Breonna Taylor)” by Tobe Nwigwe, “Black Parade” by Beyoncé, “Alright” by Kendrick Lamar, “The Bigger Picture” by Lil Baby.
Listen to the very best tracks of 2020 Spotify playlist below.
Spotify Wrapped Top Tracks of 2020
- “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones and I
- “The Box” by Roddy Ricch
- “Roses-Imanbek Remix” by Imanbek, SAINt JHN
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “ROCKSTAR” (feat Roddy Ricch) by DaBaby
- “Watermelon Sugar” by Harry Styles
- “Death bed (coffee for your head)” by Powfu, beebadoobee
- “Falling” by Trevor Daniel
- “Someone You Loved” by Lewis Capaldi
- Spotify Wrapped Top Albums of 2020
- YHLQMDLG by Bad Bunny
- After Hours by The Weeknd
- Hollywood’s Bleeding by Post Malone
- Fine Line by Harry Styles
- Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa
- Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon by Pop Smoke
- WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? By Billie Eilish
- Legends Never Die by Juice WRLD
- Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent by Lewis Capaldi
- Changes by Justin Bieber
- Spotify Wrapped Top 10 Artists
- Bad Bunny
- J Balvin
- Juice WRLD
- The Weeknd
- Billie Eilish
- Taylor Swift
- Post Malone
- Travis Scott