- Always go through a known source for renting a luxury car since you will be assured not only of quality but also on the service of the rental agency.
- Be sure that you get what you want by being specific in your request and insisting on the options or colors you desire. You will be paying good money for the rental and therefore are entitles to choose the make and model.
- Ensure you have the right documents (such as a drivers license, passport, proof of insurance, etc) before you plan on renting a luxury car.
- Most car rental agencies require that the driver be at least 21 years of age and has a clean record and comprehensive insurance.
- When renting a luxury car you may be asked not to leave the state, and definitely not the country.
- The rental can be on an hourly, daily or even weekly basis.
- Very rarely do car rental agencies accept a cash deposit. They usually require a valid major credit card in the driver’s name.
If you keep these things in mind, you will find that renting a luxury car is actually a piece of cake. Many big hotels even have their own fleet of luxury cars, and in case they do not, they will most definitely have contacts for agencies that do. This is why it is always wiser to go through someone who has local contacts and knows the deals.
Check Out the Facilities and Cost Before Renting A Luxury Car
In order to get the best deals, request the hotel to negotiate for you, or at least find out what is the reasonable market rate that will be required for renting a luxury car in the city where you are vacationing. It may be easier for the locals to bargain for the right price, if rates are flexible. Even if you do not like to bargain, it will always be good to find out the facts before interacting with the rental agencies so you can know if you are taken for a ride or offered a genuine deal.